Policy documents and tabled documents
From 1 July 2010, the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (the GIPA Act) requires the Department's Business Centres to publish 'open access information' on their websites unless there is an overriding public interest against disclosing this information.
Open access information includes policy documents and documents created by the Business Centre that are tabled in Parliament.
Policies of the Drug Court
- Policy 1 Team Meetings and Participant Review
- Policy 2 Treatment plans and placement
- Policy 3 Policy formulation
- Policy 4 Sanctions and Rewards
- Policy 5 Accommodation for Participants
- Policy 6 Completion or Termination
- Policy 7 Program Goals and Measures
- Policy 8 Mental Health Conditions
- Policy 9 Drug and Alcohol use by participants
- Policy 10 Offences committed by participants
- Policy 11 Employment
- Policy 12 Selection of Participants
- Policy 13 Travel by Participants
- Policy 14 Compulsory Drug Treatment Correctional Centre Parole
The Drug Court does not hold any documents that have been tabled in Parliament.